The Creekside Kennel
843 McIver Rd
Lumber Bridge, North Carolina
Guarantee Of Good Health
We hope that you will enjoy your new puppy for years to come. We have taken the steps to ensure that your new puppy is healthy. Your puppy has been selectively bred for excellent quality, health, soundness, intelligence and good temperment.
If there is a congenital defect ( not including Hips which are genetic) with in one year from birth, it can be surgically corrected for less than the cost of a replacement puppy, we will pay the cost of the surgery ( not the tests and doctors visits leading up to the surgery) up to the price of the puppy _______. Once the price of the puppy has been reached the owner is responsible for all other costs. If it can not be surgically corrected:
* The dog must be humanely put to sleep, and a letter stating such from your veterinarian must be recieved by us. The letter MUST be certified mail to The Creekside Kennel, 843 McIver Rd, Lumber Bridge, North Carolina, 28357.
* You must send us the dog's registration papers back.
* The dog must carry our kennel name in its registration name.
* The Dog must have never been used for breeding and still be with the original owner.
After these qualifications have been met, you may choose a replacement puppy ( of equal quality), buyer pays shipping, from any litter subject to availability, paying the difference in price if you desire a more expensive puppy. NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. Our gurantee DOES NOT include poising, accidents or behavioral problems, as training philosophies and environments vary amongst indiviuals. Our guarantee does not include cosmetic issues with puppies such over bites, under bites, missing teeth, regrowing dew claws, umbelical hernias. We also do not guarantee external and internal parasites.
HIP DYSPLASIA GUARANTEE:
In the unlikely event that a Creekside Kennel puppy is suspected of being dysplastic in it's first two years, this is the procedure as follows:
* Notify us by telephone or letter.
* Submit the x-ray to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 65210.
If The OFA finds the dog severly dysplastic then to qualify for a repalcement:
* The dysplastic dog must be put to sleep by your vet, and a letter from your vet must be sent to us stating that this has been done. The statement must also state that the animal has not been over fed for its height/structure, and has recieved regualr check ups from the vet.
* The dogs papers must be sent to us and transfered into our name.
* the dog must have been x-rayed for this condition before its second birthday, but not before 1 1/2 years of age. ( Sometimes an early xray will not portray true results during growth spurts.)
* No dog will bw quaranteed with this health guarantee unless it carries our kennel name in its prefix. The dog must have never been used for breeding, not be over weight and still with its original owner. The dog MUST also be on NUVET the pet vitamin for this contact to be valid.
* No replacement will be given if the dog has been over excercised during their growth period ( until 1.5 years), which is running or jumping with the dog in excessive play.
NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. No further gurantees are implied either verbally, written or otherwise stated.
We recommend that you take you puppy in for a vet check up with in the first 10 days after recieving the puppy. We, as the breeder have already supplied your puppy with the first set of shots and several dewormings as noted on your health record that is supplied to you at time of pick up. We require you to keep your pup on a regualr vaccination schedule and routine deworming by a licensed vet.
Because of the varitey of quality dog foods available ( all canine illness are not covered by vaccination), we require that ALL Creekside Kennel dogs be kept on " Nu Vet Plus Canine" This nutritional supplement is only available through breeder recommendation. You will be instructed concerning this when you pick your new puppy up. You are expected to have this on hand when you leave our kennel. The telephone number to order Nu Vet is 1-800-474-7044. Your order code is 72628. Nu Vet labs send us a monthly report on which Creekside Kennel Dogs are being supplemented with Nu Vet Canine Plus.
***NOTE: This health guarantee will be considered NULL and VOID if you do not keep your pet on this supplement.__________
As the Breeder, I certify that this dog/puppy is free from illness and defects, and does not appear clinically ill from parasitic infestations. All information provided is true to the best of my knowledge and belief,
BILL OF SALE/Guarantee of Good Health
Date Of Birth:_______________
Name/Number of Sire:______________
Name/Number of Dam:_______________
Date of purchase or delivery:___________________
I had read and understand the above guarantees and information reguarding this puppy and agree to this document in full.
Address of Purchaser: ______________________________________________________________